- Based on Danfoss float type 38E
- DIN, ANSI and FPT/NPT flanges
- The switch box can be placed in any position on top of float housing for ease of installation.
- Adjustable liquid level differential switch point.
- Electric magnetic microswitch, mechanically activated.
- The complete switch box can easily be replaced without any interference with the refrigeration system.
- Switch box supplied with a DIN plug for easy installation and service.
- Flanges included.
Can be used for all common non-flammable refrigerants, including R717 and non-corrosive gases/liquids dependent on sealing material compatibility. Flammable hydrocarbons are not recommended.
- Temperature range
- Pressure range
AKS 38 is designed for a max. working pressure of 28 bar g (406 psi g)
Should pressure testing in excess of 28 bar g (406 psig) be necessary then the internal float assembly must be removed, thus allowing a maximum test pressure of 42 bar g (609 psig).