System managers are system components for use together with controllers in ADAP-KOOL Refrigeration control systems. System managers enable the construction of complex control systems with alarm monitoring and data logging in connection with decentralized refrigeration plants.
- Supports full suite of Danfoss smart store controls
- Proven built in ADAP-KOOL® energy saving functions
- Powerful support tools to enhance setup and commissioning
- Flexible monitoring and control via AK I/O
- Support of various 3rd party devices, supporting the customer store format
- On-the-go mobile access anywhere anytime
- Built in and customizable graphics
- Open data protocol enables easy access and share of operational data / cloud connectivity
- Multi-site management and remote management tool
SiteService Mobile App Features
- Supporting Danfoss AK-SC 255, AK-SC 355, AK-SM 800 series controllers
- Site connections address book
- Live plant status (refrigeation/HVAC/lighting/energy/miscellaneous points)
- Device details
- Read/write parameter access
- Manual control (eg. start a defrost)
- Alarm management
- History and trend graphs visualization
Creating Healthy and Sustainable Stores
- HACCP REPORT
Set up your system to automatically generate and
forward updated HACCP reports – and eliminate time
wasted on recording and generating the reports.
- EFFECTIVE AND DOCUMENTED ALARM HANDLING
Avoid food loss and secure the right temperature at all times with a professional tool for effective handling and documentation of alarm actions.
- SET-POINT MANAGEMENT
Verify that set-points have not been changed across your stores – and tag any that show changes to indicate that action must be taken.
Compare your store or asset to other sites to analyze store health and where to take action.
- Po OPTIMISATION
Optimise the suction pressure within the entire
refrigeration system. For a typical supermarket the
result is an additional 10% savings or 4,000 euros
- ADAPTIVE SUPERHEAT
Optimise utilisation of the evaporator with
ADAP-KOOL® Adaptive Superheat Control and
achieve an additional 5-8% energy savings per
year – or the equivalent of 2,400 euros for a typical
- HEAT RECLAIM
Reclaim wasted heat for hot tap water production
and heating without compromising food quality.
Tests indicate savings of 14-18,000 euros/year for a
medium size supermarket.
- NATURAL REFRIGERANT
Choose Danfoss components that accommodate
natural refrigerants to reduce your carbon footprint.
- DEMAND RESPONSE
Participate in incentive programmes sponsored by
utility companies – and significantly cut your energy
costs in the process.