Thermal-Matic Condenser Coil
Condenser is a heat transfer unit that helps to transfer heat to cool down refrigerant discharged by compressor. The temperature of a condenser coil is ranging from 70°C (for heating purpose) to 40°C in a refrigeration system.
Condenser coil has various design. It can be in a straight vertical & horizontal shape, “L” shape, “V” shape or “U” shape.
Features (Standard Models)
Self-supporting construction made of texture corrosion resistance electro galvanize steel sheet.
High efficiency finned coil made of 3/8″ and 1/2″ copper tube/inner grooved tube mechanically bonded into corrugated sine wave aluminium fins with full depth drawn collars.
Multiple circuit for higher efficiency.
All coils are pressure tested to 350-400 PSIG.
Extent of Supply:
Base frame, housing, condenser element dehydrated, with connections for one refrigeration circuit; built-in maintenance-free external rotor, axial fans, connecting copper pipes.
• Horizontal air flow design on request
• Copper fins as option
• Heresite coating aluminium fins as option
• Stainless steel 304 2B or 316L 2B finish external panel / stucco aluminium on request
• Special Circuit-eg. Multi circuiting on request
• State of the art sickle blade fans from EBM and Ziehl-Abegg on request