- Self supporting construction made of texture corrosion resistance Stucco Embossed Aluminium, which enable for easy cleaning.
- Water drainage is made of union connection size of 1″Ø.
- Brackets for ceiling-installation are made of 5mm thick mild-steel.
- Finned coils are designed with corrugated surface, sin wave, aluminium fin. Available fin size is from 4 FPI ~ 6 FPI (Fin Per Inch).
- Copper tube size is at 12.7mmØ and 9.5mmØ.
- All coils are pressure tested to 350 ~ 400 PSIG.
- Both axial fan, designed for low noise level.
- Motor Protected with internally wired thermal contacts.
- For room temperature from -30°C to +40°C.
- EBM Sickle Blade fan – Germany.
- Protection class is IP 44
- Insulation Class for 14″Fan Motor = Class B, 18″Fan Motor = Class F
- Ziehl-Abegg Square Blade fan – Germany
- Protection class is IP 54
- Insulation Class for 20″Fan Motor = Class F
- McAir Sickle Blade fan
- Insulation Class for 18″Fan Motor = Class B
- OR equivalent capacity’s fan.
- For EP Model – Electrical coil and drain pan heater are wired to terminal block enclosed within a junction box.
- Fin can be in Aluminium or Copper fin.
- Fin spacing: 3 FPI / 2 FPI for blast freezing application
- Chemical coated (Heresite coating) is available for aluminium or copper fin.
- Chilled Water or brine solution system.
- Stainless Steel casing.
- Thermal Overload is fitted for low temperature unit ‘EP Models’ Unit Cooler to prevent heater overheating.
- Floor mounting type.
Note! For unit operation under condition different from our standard, please contact us for advice.